About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, March 5, 2011

All that and a bag of chips!!!!!

   Just sent off my images for an image swap and this I enclosed for the host.  Because it can be a daunting task to set up everything and then wait on the snail mail and then send everything back out.
Love these Hanna Stamps images.  The company is no longer in operation, but I still love 'em!!!!
This was a pretty easy card to put together..... I let the DSP dictate the colors to use on my cute girlie!!!!  Added some pre-cut flowers and half pearls and ta daaaaa, awesome-ness!!!!!!


     (Inside of card!!!) Computer generated sentiment.

Until later, chippys.....Gotta split........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i love this! fabulous image and stunning flowers. love the colors too!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo you made me feel hungry for a bag of chips now Crystal, lol, I can see why you love the image she is rather adorable and the papers, flowers and colours look super duper.
Hugs
Lorraine x