About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, March 28, 2011

Crappy scrappy day.....

Crappy part is the R-A-I-N......
the best part about the rain is I love to spend time in my studio.
I seem to get a lot more crafting done while its raining than any other time.

This, again, is my youngest daughter and this pic was taken last July in San Francisco.  We were 'stay'cationing with her daddy. {'Stay'cation for us is wherever her daddy is working we get to vacation}.....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
He doesn't always get to take rotation to come home a lot.....the boss has this thing about keeping the job on schedule.......LOL
So, we get to fly or drive to where he is staying and have fun too.  He works during the week and we go do things on the weekend. But, while he's working during the day.....Harlee and I take off and do some shopping or sight-seeing.

Well, on this day we had already been there for almost 2 weeks and we had done pretty much all the shopping and sight-seeing we could stand. Harlee said she wanted her hair cut.  So, I grabbed the scissors and started cutting. She was so proud of her new cut.  So, of course, we had to get ready and go out so she could show it off.....Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
I think we walked to the nearest coffee shop and split a frappe. Yep, frappe; she loves them.

Page Deets:

I tore a strip out of the DSP and then added some large eyelets.  Then I added a strip of coordinating paper to the back and I laced seam binding thru the eyelets. 
(The pics) - I printed several and left the bottom one as is.  Then I cut parts off of the others and layered them as you see them here. The heart is a punch from CM. The lettering is from a cricut cart that I can't remember....sorry!!!!  I will be better about writing down the carts.
I love how this one turned out......!!!!!

Until later, missing pieces......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

She is GORGEOUS! I wonder who she takes after? hehehe