About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dastardly........

Diva!!!!!

We all have our horns hidden most of the time. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! 
(inside)
This devilish dastardly diva is prodding you to go over to Haunted Design House to enter the challenge.  This week it's a delightfully dastardly one.  We all feel a little dastardly at time, don't we???  My hubs tells me I'm mean sometimes.  I'm not mean really, I just tell you like it is.  Whether you like it or not. If I don't tell ya, who will? I don't gossip or go behind people's back and whisper about them.  Believe me, most people appreciate my honesty. Don't get me wrong; I don't hurt people.  I'm totally "PC" in my opinions. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Right, wrong or indifferent......thats ME!!!!!

Until later, divaettes.......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Andrea C said...

Fantastic card, love the image and sentiment. Yeah I would prefer to have something said to my face than behind my back x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab card Crustal; I love that image! And yay for "telling it like it is"; you rock, girlie! Thanks for playing along with HDH again! :D

Allison said...

fab card
AllisonX

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh Crystaal! LOVE this! The image is great and so is the sentiment. The scrolly bit behind sort of looks like a trident, too. Thanks for joining us again at HDH. Always enjoy your work! xxD

coldwaters2 said...

Lol what halo I didn't see one of those, lol, this is one super card Crystal love the colours and design and that image is totally ace.
Hugs
Lorraine x

CuddlyBunny said...

Superb creation! Where did you get that fantastic image?